Saturday, May 21, 2005

Next Up: The Art of Mime

Artist: Françoise Hardy

Album: Françoise Hardy


I learned about it...: from Flava Flav

Comments: Free records make me happy.  This one, Françoise Hardy, has pleased me to no end since I found it sitting in the Record Exchange free box.  I'd read before that Mme. Hardy kicked out les jams française, but she never crossed my mind at a convenient time.  Well, I'll take home almost anything for free; I had reached a convenient time de faire la conaissance de Mme. Hardy.  To the music.  She wrote or co-wrote most of the album's songs, and many of them have a touch of fuzz guitar. The cover ain't half bad, either.  Au près de ma blonde, qu'il fait bon, fait bon, fait bon...

Sound clip:
Tu ne dis rien
Nous étions amies

1 Comments:

  • remember claudine lounget [sp]? french mod nancy sinatra-type who ended up murdering [i think] her husband? those records are priceless...

    By Blogger tenfoot, at 11:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home